A list of those currently needing our prayers is published weekly in the bulletin. Please contact the parish office at 419-352-4195 or ParishOffice@stalbg.org to let us know if you or someone you know needs to be added.
Your Prayers are requested for all of the sick and infirm of our parish. Your prayers are also requested for those who have died.
If you are hospitalized we may not know about it. Hospital Visits are made weekly, usually on Tuesday, to take Holy Communion to Catholic patients at Wood County Hospital. Let us know if you or someone you know is in Wood County Hospital by contacting the parish office at 419-352-4195 or ParishOffice@stalbg.org.
Nursing Home Visit
Nursing Homes are visited on a regular basis by Extraordinary Ministers who take Holy Communion to the Catholic residents. Volunteers visit the nursing homes and assisted living facilities in the Bowling Green area on a weekly basis. Please contact the parish office at 419-352-4195 or ParishOffice@stalbg.org to let us know if you or someone you know is in an area nursing home.
Homebound Parishioner Visit
Homebound Parishioners are visited weekly with Holy Communion. Please contact the parish office at 419-352-4195 or ParishOffice@stalbg.org to let us know if you or someone you know would like this service.
Food Pantry Hours
Monday - Friday
10 a.m. - noon and 1 - 3 p.m.
Closed on Holidays
Divorce is a painful and disorienting experience, with so many unanswered questions and unhelpful advice. DivorceCare is a community of care that walks with people whose lives have been impacted by divorce and separation.
- Next session begins Sept. 8 and will contain 13 sessions, plus a "Surviving the Holidays" session prior to Thanksgiving
- 6:30-8:30 p.m. in Clare Hall
- Cost is $25 free-will donation; needs based scholarships available
- More information and registration available on the website: www.Divorcecare.org
- Click on the “Find a group” button, enter 43402, and then select St. Aloysius
- Ministry Leaders welcome! Learn More!