- A youth group for those in high school grades 9-12, with invitations extended to 8th graders in late Spring
- A place for teens to belong, be inquisitive, be social, believe, and be Catholic
- Yearly activities and programming to further develop faith formation and a stronger relationship with Jesus Christ
- Service activities to foster the joy of living the Beatitudes
- Young adults accompany high school youth on their faith journey during activities and programs, keeping their spirits fed
- A core team of adults provide corporal support by helping to keep their bodies fed
- Past activities include: Kickball event, Courtyard BBQ, Praise & Worship Eucharistic Adoration with Lectio Divina, Lenten Pizza suppers after Family Rosary, 4 week yDisciple program, summer coffeehouse Bible journaling
- Follow us in the parish bulletin, on Instagram at SAYBG, and on the parish Flocknote SAY Teens group
New this Fall: Beginning on Sunday, September 12 from 6-9pm will be our SAY Teen Time faith and social programming for teens in grades 9-12. Once a month there will be an evening of praise and worship with Eucharistic Adoration and Reconciliation followed by a soup supper with social and school study time. Every other Sunday will be a teen faith learning program, such as those offered by yDisciple or Ascension Press, with social and school study time. These will be from 7-9pm weekly. There will be college-age faith mentors and homework helpers at these SAS Times (Social And Study).
SAY Teen Time is meant to provide a safe environment for accompaniment and encounter with Jesus, a place for teens to belong, be real, believe, and be Catholic. There is no obligation to come every Sunday, though regular and frequent attendance is certainly welcome. Parish teens are also encouraged to bring a friend. There will also be other faith and social activities, retreats, and celebrations throughout the liturgical year and SAY Teens will be invited to serve our parish by planning and volunteering at SAY FIAT events and parish events like the Backyard Bash, Trunk-or-Treat and Dia de los Muertos Celebrations, and the Rummage Sale.
For more information about SAY Teens, contact:
Director of Religious Education
If you are middle school student, check out the SAY FIAT (St. Aloysius Youth Faith In Action Team) page for students in grades 5-8.